Well, I finally took the time to figure out what I was doing, more or less, with the photos from my new camera, so I've started to post a few.
Obviously the last post about the attempted burn contained a couple, but I've also gone back and added photos to 2 prior posts:
1) the post about the goatweed leafwing sheltering deep in the grass (http://gaiagarden.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-do-butterflies-do-when.html)
2) the post about the wheel bug egg masses (http://gaiagarden.blogspot.com/2008/03/egg-mass-day.html).
As I find time, I'll try to add more photos that might clarify some of my posts from the last 8 months or so. I guess it will make it easier to figure out which I've illustrated if I list them at the time I make the change, so I'll try to remember to add brief posts to that effect.
Let me know what you think.